Appears Oscars uncle Keith has been caught speaking to 'journalists' again.
Newspapers?get that filth outta my trashcan!!!!
“Mick's a maniac. He can't get up in the morning without knowing immediately who he's going to call," Richards is quoted in the mag as saying.
"Meanwhile, I just go 'Thank God I'm awake' and wait for three or four hours before I do anything. He is a power freak and there's nothing we can do about it. I don't want to do anything about it. Let him bugger about. It doesn't make any difference to what we do."Adds Oscar the Grouch: "If you want to wake up grouchy, put the right side of the bed against a wall."
..... about Jagger’s on-stage persona. “Excuse me while I laugh. He's a bit vain, let's put it like that," then adds, "We want a vain bloke up there, don't we? Meanwhile, the band can go to work. Vanity will not carry a band. But a band can carry vanity."
On the December show by Led Zeppelin, which has sparked rumors that the legendary band might decide to reunite and tour “They had one? Well, well done Jimmy [Page] and Robert [Plant]... ‘Stairway To Heaven’ don't make it for me, baby."
"yeah,more like Stenna Stairlift to the Dump,id say!!! interjects Oscar.
Keith frowns joyously and continues
“I’ve not even heard the Arctic Monkeys. I know of them but I don’t know anything they’ve done. I didn’t like Oasis, I didn’t like the Sex Pistols, I don’t like any of those English rock’n’roll bands. They’re all c***,” the 64-year-old star said.
1 comment:
INTERESTING...WELL...LEO SAY THANK YOU FOR THE COMMENT...
HAVE A NICE DAY
Post a Comment